WPMedia | WorldWide | 11 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termOver 30 hrs/wk
We are a small theme shop looking for a Business Operations Coordinator.
The main goal of this resource would be to assist the managers in the day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities. If you are a somewhat tech savvy dynamic, highly organized individual with at least 2 hours/day to spare, please apply! 🙂
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Act as a gate keeper and monitor for the technical and billing support tickets received from customers and users. Please note: actual technical support will not be required; just keeping track of requests and any delayed responses and help keep customers in the loop.
* Review performance of support engineers and share reports and metrics on response time and resolution rates with managers.
Content Planning and Strategy Execution
* Work with leadership to create and maintain a blog / content schedule and work on ways to keep it up to date.
* Coordinate activities of writers and designers to compile and publish posts in a timely manner.
* Brainstorm new ideas and research keywords for content, keep the blog calendar / schedule moving along.
* Review and approve or reject affiliate applications. Make decisions based on promotion strategy outlined by applicants to determine if they are a good fit for our affiliate program.
* Review affiliate sales on a monthly basis, manage / maintain payout list, share with billing so payments can be processed.
Partnerships and Marketing
* Review any unsolicited partnership and advertising requests, vet and follow through with attractive offers.