WP Tasty | U.S. Only | 6 months ago
HourlyIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
We have a lot of customers with varying needs. They ask us about our products, report any issues, suggest new features, and ask for help with a variety of things. We're looking for a friendly, patient, and motivated person to take great care of our customers.
Respond to support requests, troubleshoot customer issues and help our customers utilize our products to their maximum potential. Location: Anywhere in the US! You’ll be working remotely. We unfortunately can’t accept applicants from outside the US.
Other Important Things You’ll Do:
• Report on common issues
• Keep track of feature requests for our products
• Improve our customer service process
Hours: 15 hours/week
Schedule: Monday–Friday, 3 hours per day, preferably between 8am–5pm PST. The schedule is flexible, but a relatively consistent schedule is preferred. We’re also open to the possibility of a weekend day.
Starting Date: October 2020
We Are Looking for a Person Who:
• Is a ridiculously good communicator, particularly in writing – this is non-negotiable because this position is remote and strong communication is a must
• Genuinely enjoys customer service and problem solving
• Is comfortable with basic HTML and CSS, and is interested in learning more
• Is extremely comfortable using WordPress
• Is familiar with WP Tasty products
• Knows how to Google search like a boss
• Is comfortable working on a remote team
• Is patient
• Is a self-starter
• Has a love of learning and emojis ???
Application Tip: Please note that the application form is web-based and we highly recommend completing it on a desktop computer. We also recommend drafting your answers in a Word document before entering in the application to ensure your answers are saved.
Application Deadline: Sunday, August 30, 2020