TCG | U.S. Only | 6 months ago
HourlyIntermediate (2-5 years)Short-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
TCG is looking for a Mid-Senior Digital Copywriter to concept, develop and execute client (and pitch) work that lives in the digital world. The expectation is that this creative will strategize, create and execute innovative campaigns of a globally competitive caliber that not only tell great stories that connect people to our clients brands, but also achieve our clients business goals.
Working with creative leadership and partnering with ACDs and Sr Art Directors, senior writers will develop the big ideas and how they come to life in new and innovative ways. From conception to execution. This creative should have broad experience in the world of production. Having a depth of knowledge in scripting, shooting, editing and finishing world-class digital experiences. Bringing best-practices and new thoughts to telling compelling stories in the mobile world.
Social Campaigns is a must and this would be an ongoing, permlance position, remote - email portfolios and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested, would interview then start ASAP!
• Responsible for managing and maintaining brand voice on assigned accounts/projects
• Concept for new digital-focused projects/campaign
• Overseeing campaigns execution the production stage to completion
• Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
• Participate in brainstorming sessions
• Experience with performance driven work streams
• Expertise with “always on” communication
• Meeting the Client Strategy/New Business teams to discuss client briefs and product background
• Present ideas and discuss progress with the Creative Leaders
• Able to take client and internal feedback and thoughtfully address changes in the creative quickly