Theorem | WorldWide | 8 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
We are seeking a talented Freelance Digital Designer to join our team in a part time capacity. You would wear many hats, helping us create engaging designs for our website, email blasts, blogs and digital advertising, that are visually engaging and on-brand. This role is a remote opportunity. It can be an on-going relationship as projects evolve, with ability to be flexible in your schedule. If you live, breathe and sleep all things digital design, and love to work with an innovative and fun team, ten we want to meet you (on zoom of course).
Key Project Work Includes:
- Assisting in the creation and layout of online designs including, but not limited to, websites, user interface mock-ups and landing pages with a strong consideration for user experience for web, tablets and mobile devices.
- Execute on creative deliverables such as landing pages, facebook ads, twitter, LinkedIn ads and downloadable long form content.
- Create editorial art including infographics, logos, headers, illustrations and quotes.
- Work with marketing and design managers to execute design on internal branding materials, including thought leadership pieces, downloadable content, website design, company brand materials including signs, graphics, slide decks, onboarding materials, etc.
- Design and develop responsive digital assets with placements ranging from display ads, infographics, social ads, digital long form content, landing page imagery.
Does This Sound Like You:
- 3+ years in digital design (preferably some experience with branding)
- A master in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (particularly in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
WordPress is your friend
- Can easily manage several projects and priorities, loves to collaborate, but is also a self-starter.
- Works best with tight and quick turn-around times and can prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- You can code in HTML and CSS - this is a plus to all candidates.
- You have a solid understanding of designing downloadable content (white papers, eBooks, case studies, sales materials, etc.)
- You have worked on websites, landing pages, email templates, and have a strong passion for social media advertising.