Unknown | U.S. Only | 3 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Short-termUnknown
A major Puget Sound software company looking for a success-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to provide a high level of support for all sales and marketing initiatives.
The candidate will be strategic by nature, have the ability to solve problems, possess an eye for detail, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
• Establish, with the Director of Marketing, product innovation, leadership, and vision
• Create solid online and offline positioning strategy to retain and attract customers
• Establish and execute strategies to build brand, introduce products, generate leads, and capture user data
• Continuous evolution of the website, social media, and content strategy as a destination for customers to learn, interact, and communicate with the organization
• Help build, execute, and manage interactive marketing programs for different customers
• Lead successful implementation of marketing campaigns by working directly with vendors to review proper placement, timely/accurate reporting, on-budget execution, and maximized performance
• Work with management to develop overarching strategies for interactive multi-audience initiatives and drive alignment and support across the organization and through sales
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with agencies and internal creative teams to help management verify that all projects are delivered on time, and on strategy, and support business goals
• Build measurement plans that demonstrate delivery against initiative objectives and support continuous improvement/optimization
This role is remote, full-time hours, for at least 5 months.