Brain Jolt | WorldWide | 5 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termOver 30 hrs/wk
We're looking for innovative, experienced writers who love online shopping, and know how to turn that love into highly readable, high-converting content - whether you’re writing about 35 of the most beautiful things on Amazon or Walmart’s selection of kitchen sponges.
● You have a strong commerce product writing background, whether affiliate or straightforward e-commerce. You write content that converts. You get folks to click, purchase, rinse, repeat.
● You have a clear, casual, punchy writing style and know-how to generate excitement about a product. You can make your reader stop, read, and really want to learn more about the product.
● You never stop asking “Is this clickable? Is this shareable?” When the answer is No, you
know how to fix it or nix it. You know when a product will really catch the eye.
● You’re familiar with standard CMS (Wordpress in particular) and have some graphic design chops.
● You work well with an editor, are comfortable taking notes and rewriting as needed.
● You can knock out a full 37 product listicle or a deep-dive review into a single product with the same level of detail, professionalism, and clarity.