Oktana | WorldWide | 10 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
Responsible for the creation and execution of manual tests to identify defects in software before the product launch. Duties include analyzing test failures, identifying any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after. Other tasks include collaborating with software developers to fix program issues, working on customer investigations, manual testing on different browsers and devices.
* Assist team in designing test plans and manual test execution for existing and new features
* Analyze and manage automated test failures for UI, non-UI and unit tests
* Test usecases and end to end flows on Salesforce supported browsers and Mobile devices
* Collaborate with the team for testing db upgrades, Salesforce editions and other Platform features
* Troubleshoot test setup and configuration issues
* Ability to setup test environments based on document
* Document results of tests for the software development team
* 3-5 years of experience in testing business applications. Mobile experience is a plus.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Good Quality mindset
* Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
* Salesforce administration experience or certification is a plus.