Ooze Studios | WorldWide | 10 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termOver 30 hrs/wk
Ooze Studios is an Australian creative & marketing agency working with global clients and a global team. We build industry-leading, objective focused digital products such as marketing campaigns, landing pages, websites, apps, lead magnets, etc. Our team is quickly expanding as our client base grows.
We work with some of Australia's most successful small & medium businesses from a range of industries, check out our portfolio for some of our recent work.
We are predominantly a remote-working agency, with daily in-person contact. We do have multiple forms of required communication and processes that enable us to work remotely, which must be adhered to by all team members.
We are committed to a work environment that is curious, innovative, diverse, thoughtful and gives our team members every opportunity to grow. We have a global team of 5 full timers:
- 1 developer
- 1 digital marketer
- 1 content strategist & UX user testing expert
- 1 designer
- 1 copywriter
It can be hard to connect with team members remotely so we introduced board gameplay. We play board games in a relaxed atmosphere to get to know one another better.
Best client work.
About the role
With the growth of our company, a new opportunity has arisen. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Design Teams to kick-off, manage and complete multiple digital marketing campaigns running simultaneously.
We are seeking applicants with a minimum of 4 years' industry experience working in the digital marketing landscape, who have a passion for performance marketing and ROI digital products.
Stepping into this role within our team will see you reporting to the Managing Director.
Why Us: Benefits and perks
Outside of the great career opportunities, diverse work and ability to work with amazing clients, Ooze Studios genuinely cares about our team members and their interests. It's an environment where you can thrive and grow. On top of that, we like to look after the whole person with a range of benefits like:
- Cash incentives for bringing new clients to Ooze
- Play board games with your global colleagues every fortnight
- Monthly mentoring program for personal development
- Remuneration review after a 12 month period based on performance
- Established client portfolios to manage
- Flexibility of working in an autonomous role remotely and in a team environment.
- Fortnightly pay and Ooze covers the transfer fee for salary payments
- Lots of growth opportunities
This is a hands-on role with a lot of variety. You will help with implementing and lead our team of creatives. Be part of a growing and successful team.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Use your communication skills, tech know-how, and marketing knowledge to help information flow, including key deadlines and responsibilities
- Ensure all campaigns are implemented to meet project deadlines, this could mean implementing them yourself.
- Ensure in-depth assessment of all communication options, using media research tools, delivers innovative insights.
- Help monitor quality control and timings to ensure best possible output on time and on budget
- Craft compelling narratives and clear strategic actions to drive performance success.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Apply editorial skills to ad and web copy from clients and peers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Drive the development & delivery of strategy and planning for new and existing clients in collaboration with peers, delivering campaigns that produce results and meet the brief.
Requirements & qualifications
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years' experience creating and delivering successful SEO, PPC, SEM - campaigns for B2B and B2C clients
- 2+ years' experience in project managing website and app projects to
- A strong passion for digital with an understanding of paid search, social, SEO
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Understand dev limitations and ability to push back on client requests
- Experience in pitching work as part of a team and to clients
How to apply
Send your resume and a video of yourself. Please see below for details of the video.
Shoot a short video introducing yourself and telling us why you want this job. Specifically, we'd like to know:
- Why you want to work in this role
- Why you want to work at Ooze Studios and not somewhere else, or for yourself full-time,
- About a time you worked with a client/employer, what made it great, and how you helped them achieve a specific result,
- What your favourite form of exercise is and why
(Remember: We're not looking for a feature-length movie, 3 minutes tops will do!)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org