Sound Advice Careers | WorldWide | 11 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnknown
At Sound Advice Careers we help job seekers in two ways: We help them find work that they love and can enjoy, and we teach them how to play the game of landing opportunities in today’s job market.
- You have 3-5 years of resume writing experience (CPRWs preferred!).
- Your professional focus is career consulting and helping people find work they love.
- You bring the chops of a seasoned resume writer AND the mind of a coach (you understand what it takes to help a client feel empowered and emboldened throughout the writing process).
- You have extraordinary writing and editing skills, impeccable attention to detail, and superb time management skills.
- You’re comfortable working remotely and utilizing a variety of technologies to collaborate as part of a team.
To begin, this is a contract position. We provide a steady supply of projects to work on (between 1-3 per day) and will pair you with clients based on your industry/career types of specialty.
Projects typically include a resume and cover letter package allowing for two rounds of revisions within a seven-day period.
While you can work from anywhere and set your own schedule, we aim to be the premier career resource in the West and typically service clients within the Mountain, Central, and Pacific time zones.