CompuCorp | WorldWide | 1 year ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termOver 30 hrs/wk
We have a unique opportunity for a senior digital product designer to take a leadership role in our growing team.
You will set overall direction and provide mentorship to our mid level designers working cross product and platform to unify our approach and strategy to digital product design.
You will be excited about tackling complex user interface challenges relating to business applications for the non profit sector, such as CRM, HR and finance systems but will also be equally comfortable working with Website, app and branding projects.
You will have a rock solid technical understanding of responsive and mobile layout principles for digital design. You will set best practices and create processes that ensure the best developer handoff and final outcome possible.
You will be experienced in using the latest design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Abstract and giving direction of best practice for collaboration to junior members of a team.
What we value in this role:
* You have formed opinions over what makes great digital design but are open to the thoughts and views of others
* You love the challenge of making complex things feel simple
* You can convey conceptual design problems and solutions clearly to other team members
* You’re someone who likes to implement processes and ensure they are followed
* You seek to learn from others as well as share your knowledge and experience
* You are as supportive as you are a leader