Life Water Media | WorldWide | 2 months ago
FixedIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
Looking for a dependable financial copywriter knowledgable about the stock market and able to write basic research reports similar to sample provided. You’ll be paid a flat fee to create a basic research report.
A. Minimum 10 pages (formatted & spaced exactly like sample)
B. Font Arial
C. Heading Font Size 22, Sub-heading font size 15, Body font size 12.
You should be familiar with
Stock Charts, Patterns, News Releases and how to evaluate the info for trading purposes.
A final report should include these elements:
1. Strong Headline
2. Sub-headlines throughout report
3. Historical Fact Based Opening
4. Stock Chart / Technical Analysis references
5. Multi-paragraph Analysis as to why stock is potentially a buy, without ever mentioning reader should buy
6. Bullet Point Summary Recap on key indicators (see “12 Reasons Why” section in sample)
8. List Sources
TIME SENSITIVE DELIVERY: Report must be delivered within 24 hours of assignment
To apply answer each screening question.
You will ONLY be considered if you complete ALL the screening questions.
1. What are your 3 favorite novels, films, or combination of both?
2. Look at the stock ticker’s (CAT) chart and provide a breakdown of the previous 6 months of trading. (not looking for any specific terminology, just want to read your description of what you see)
3. Regarding CAT, provide two sentences regarding its technical indicators. (can be good, bad, or mixed)
4. Regarding CAT, write 1 paragraph, why somebody should consider putting this stock on their “watch-list.”
5. Regarding CAT, write 2 sentences in your own words regarding the company’s business operations. (do not copy and paste from bios)
6. Provide a sample of your relevant work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com