Unknown | Unknown | 5 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Short-termUnknown
The Technical Writer duties include management and creation of required business and system documents in adherence to appropriate standards during business or technical writing processes and projects. These documents could include procedures, user manuals, system operation, and recovery instructions, project proposals, newsletters, presentations, and system design documents.
Duties also include participation in system design sessions; proofreading and editing of prepared documents; research, assimilation, interpretation, formatting and publishing of information on new tools, systems and materials; the ability to use ingenuity and creative thinking during the preparation of needed documents in an organized, consistent, professional manner; while remaining current in system development methodologies and while remaining compliant with regulations concerning the development of systems and system documents.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Converse fluently with technical, business, and product teams
· Produce high-quality Business Requirement, training, and customer journey/experience documentation that meets applicable standards.
· Work with internal teams on product and business documentation requirements
· Write easy-to-understand user procedures, online help, training and customer experience flows and guides
· Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
· Proven working experience in technical writing of BRD, PRD, and training documentation for customer focused processes
· Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, pictures, and customer experience flows
· Excellent written skills in English
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, Google Suite including Docs, Sheets, and Jira
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
· 3+ years of experience writing technical, training, business requirement documentation.
· Excellent organization and analytical skills.