Unknown | WorldWide | 6 months ago
HourlyIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
I'm the publisher of several Wordpress sites, and I need someone to work 1-3 hours per day helping manage them. This will probably include:
- updating themes and plugins
- making any changes the team identifies
- posting content that's ready to go live
- adding images according to our guidelines
- filling in (already written) meta titles/descriptions
This is a part time gig, and I'm looking for someone who's available 3-5 days per week to do this work.
Wordpress proficiency is a must. We will not train you how to use WP, just how to customize it to how we like :)
If you know CSS/HTML/etc. that's a bonus, but not needed.
Pay will either be hourly or "salary" style monthly around $250-$450 per month, depending.
If you think you'd be a good fit, please fill out this form to apply: