Hustler Marketing | WorldWide | 7 months ago
HourlyIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
We're looking for the right person to grow and flourish with us. Fully remote and challenging position. Growth mindset and versatile creativity needed.
- Responsive and available 9-12 AM EST, Mon-Fri
- Organized & pays attention to details
- Has copywriting experience
- Email for Ecommerce is a huge PLUS
- Native US speakers only
- Will flourish amongst a young culture of ambitious hustlers
- Can put in at least 20-25h/week
What do we offer?
- Working in an exciting, fast growing start-up agency (tripled revenue since February, high-mid 6 figures now, hitting 7 next year)
- Receiving Ecom copy supervision, as well as mentoring from an established copywriting master with 20+ years of experience
- Learning about one of the hottest industries - Ecommerce
- Writing for a ton of different customer avatars (fashion, supplements, army/military, furniture, food…)
- Writing for 7 and 8 figure Ecom brands to build up your portfolio
- Being part of a rockstar team who gives a crap about you
- Seeing the “Team” section of our website should make you want to roll with us
- Remote work. No commute. No job insecurity if a virus shuts everything down… not that that would happen.
You'll start with $15/h at around 10h/week - after that it's on you to scale this. We will have our first reassessment after one month.
Depending on your performance, we will consider raising you to $20/h after month 1 and decide whether or not to turn this into a long term collaboration.
We do offer full-time positions (120h/m) to all of our Senior CopyWriters.
Sounds like you?
Here’s how to apply:
#1 Please fill out this form containing all the necessary info for us to process your application - https://forms.gle/5XJiZVJaPf1KgSo99
#2 Once done please send a confirmation email to email@example.com - Subject Line being: I've got Attention to Detailz$
#3 If we like your application, you'll receive a practical test, which may take up to 2 hours to complete (writing 2 short sales emails). This is still part of the application process and is unpaid.
#4 After you complete the task successfully we will be in touch for a quick interview.
We’re aiming to get somebody in within 1-2 weeks from today (April 13), so try to move fast.
Deadline for applications:
Tuesday 18th of April at 12:00 BCN time.
If we happen to be a match this can turn into a long-term collaboration.
Please read the instructions carefully - any application not following the guidelines will be immediately discarded.