Alorica | U.S. Only | 6 months ago
UnknownAdvanced (5-10 years)Long-termUnknown
As a leader within the Global Marketing Organization, the Sr. Graphic Designer will be looked to as one of the passionate problem-solvers tasked with upholding and evolving the visual identity of the Alorica brand. You will be responsible for turning marketing strategies into creative executions for numerous purposes and platforms.
Not only do you need a strong design background and a well-developed graphic sensibility, but you must be able to artfully present your concepts, interpret feedback and work collaboratively to support the goals of the organization.
Reporting to the Director of Global Creative, you will work in concert with a team of creatives, marketing managers and internal clients. And as a creative thought leader, we will look to you to bring innovative thinking and unique perspectives to traditional and digital media.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
· Develop concepts individually and as part of a team, and oversee projects from concept through production
· Mentor and nurture a talented team of designers and developers while also rolling up your sleeves to deliver outstanding work
· Collaborate with Marketing Managers and Leadership, and identify new creative solutions to build and enhance the brand across all mediums
· Lead the team in translating marketing objectives into solid creative strategies, both visually and conceptually
· Sustain current working knowledge of computer-related skills, software and programs, remaining in-step with emerging technologies and platforms
· Manage your time wisely, maintaining accountability and meeting agreed-upon deadlines
· B.A. degree in graphic design, interactive design, advertising or other design-related program
· 5-7 years of experience in design
· Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
· Knowledge of WordPress, CSS3 and HTML5, as well as social and digital experience
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office within a MacOS environment
· Thoughtful conceptual ability and strong typographic skills; exhibit strict attention to detail and project a passion for design
· Proven track record of leading creative from conception to final execution of integrated campaigns
· Expertise in distilling complex, technical information into clear, meaningful ideas
· Exceptional leadership, collaboration, teamwork, flexibility and interpersonal skills
· Experience in managing creative teams as well as overseeing external resources/partners is a plus