Percept.AI | WorldWide | 2 months ago
UnknownIntermediate (2-5 years)Short-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
As our Product Marketer, you’ll play a key role in creating GTM strategies and empowering our sales team, with the future opportunity to grow into the director of marketing role. Early-stage startup experience would be a huge plus. This role is a Contract-to-Hire position, starting as a short-term position with the opportunity to become a full-time job at the end of the contract.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Go-to-market strategy: Analyze the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create GTM strategy that differentiates Percept in the space. Collaboratively craft and refine how the product will be promoted and sold (including iterating buyer persona and ICP, launch plans, product packaging, competitive intelligence, etc.).
- Messaging and Positioning: Craft and optimize positioning and messaging (including buyer personas and competitive positioning) to equip the team to close deals, and to deploy through all market-facing communication touch points (website, sales messages, SDR, content, etc.).
- Sales & CS Enablement: Equip the sales and customer success teams to close deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, increasing ACV.
- Pricing & Packaging: Optimizing pricing and packaging for differing segments to maximize revenue and profitability and increase deal size.
- Content Strategy: Craft content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision.
- Thought Leadership: Establish thought leadership strategy in our space through content marketing, PR, event marketing and other channels, all in an effort to dominate mindshare.
- Demonstrated results in product marketing for a B2B tech product, preferably with 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS. Experience in AI or CX space would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment; start-up experience required
- Self-driven, high energy, works great with other team members
- Love making customers successful and Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.