Optime-Tech | U.S. Only | 7 months ago
HourlyIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
Write technical materials, such as service manuals, appendices, operating and maintenance instructions, and Technical Support Bulletins. Responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining technical records and files.
Responsibilities for this position will include the following:
* Develop or maintain service information from product design documentation and information provided by subject matter experts in the engineering and service functions.
* Integrate relevant information into well written text instructions, functional descriptions, and operation and service procedures with illustrating graphics.
* Maintain the library of service information as products evolve, safety issues arise, experience is gained and feedback is provided on the installation, operation and servicing of the equipment.
* Assist with day-to-day service information problems and customer inquiries.
* Participate on new product introduction teams as required.
* Maintain and communicate status for all active projects.
* Lead improvement activities that reduce development cost, complexity and improve content quality.
* Generate improvement ideas and integrate new technology to develop solutions and improvements that align with customer expectations and business objectives.
* Write effectively with translations in mind.
* Develop and maintain up to date work procedures.