Become Creative Agency | WorldWide | 8 months ago
HourlyIntermediate (2-5 years)Long-termUnder 30 hrs/wk
Become Creative Agency is a digital marketing agency based in Newark, NJ. Currently, we have more work than we can handle and we are looking for a web designer with experience in Wordpress.
We work with a handful of themes/frameworks on most projects. The designer should be able to work within our established workflow. Experience in using WP Bakery and Elementor is a must. We are looking for someone that can do everything, design, photoshop, layout, basic CSS edits, basic server needs, etc... We provide full access to both graphic resources as well as web resources from many avenues to assist in design/development.
We use Google to message and Wrike to organize our projects. Our preference would be to find someone that is local to our area and would be able to meet once or twice a month. Other than occasional meetings, you can work from home. If you are not local but think you would be a good fit for us, that's okay, we would love to check out your work.
The workload will vary, but to start we are expecting 15-20 hours . We are looking for someone that is interested in a long term relationship and can deliver the project in the timeline we agree to. We hope to transition this person into a full-time role with benefits at some point.
Applicants should address the following questions in their cover letter:
- What is your level of experience with Wordpress?
- How would you describe your ability to do everything involved in building a WordPress site from setting up a new installation, editing the theme to editing and creating graphics that look good?
- Please provide 3 to 5 examples of Wordpress sites you have built recently and what theme/builder you used.
- What is your biggest strength? What is your biggest weakness?
- How long does it typically take you to build out a 10-page website assuming you have the information/copy you need on what they are looking for?
- What are your hourly rate expectations?
Please note: Applicants that don't address these points in their cover letter will not be considered!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15 - $20 per hour